For details on what your 7th tradition provides for, please follow the link to the World Service Office's 7th Tradition Flyer.
- The best way to give is by having your group treasurer send a personal cheque or money order with local group funds to Central Ontario Intergroup.
- We love contributions, but please do not send cash in the mail.
- Intergroup business is held monthly, so please keep the cash in your bank account, as it may take up to a month to process your cheque.
- Cheques may take up to 6 weeks to clear your bank account as cheques are processed monthly on the 2nd Saturday of each month.
Send your cheque to the following address:
Central Ontario Intergroup
830 Bathurst St
Toronto, ON, M5R 3G1
What to Include on the Cheque:
- Payee name: Central Ontario Intergroup
- In the Memo section: Write the city, day, and time of your group's meeting. Please include your group number, which can be found in the meeting section of www.oa.org.
Unfortunately, due to volume, printed receipts are not available. Please look for a receipt of your payment on the Treasurer’s report 2 months after you mail your donation.